Janet- Checking in to See How The Day is Going

donna723

OMG! Our country must really be in deep doo-doo if they're up to drafting the grandma's and putting them in the military! That's very scary! But this may be the solution! When you go to report, just hand them Cory instead ... tell them that you named him "Janet" as a joke, or that it's an old family name ... all the men on his dad's side were named "Janet"! Then just wave bye-bye to him, get in your car and drive home - problem solved!

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
Janet, I had to do that too, once. Drop my son off at jail. difficult child or no, you are right, no mom should have to do that!! I guess one way to look at it?? It's better than dropping him off at the morgue. Where there's Life, there's Hope.

Big Huge Mommy Hugs to You!!!! So sorry for your hurting heart.

Peace

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Janet, you have done some whacky things in the past, but joining the marines to get out of your house tops them all...... Just show up for the physical and I'm thinking they will get the drift......... Otherwise, it could be your chance for a "vacation" from the family.......... If you aren't there you can't take Cory to jail........ let them send the sheriff??? Sorry they put you through this again and again....... can you call PO and find out if the paper work is in order so you are not doing this all week? Thinking of you today and probably again tomorrow, and tomorrow, and......

Star*

call 911........call 911
And you all laugh at me when I give one of MY FAMOUS CONSPIRACY THEORIES.....but.....

I think Big Brother is watching....and I'll tell ya why.

WHO ELSE? Whom else, but a stressed out Mother of three, eloquent in her writing which shows her smarts, would be single handedly phased out by our US government to get drafted. Now I know what you are thinking - 1.) Yes, She does need a break and the weathers is LOVELY in Afghanistan this time of year.
-2.) The stress of being a Marine (grandma or otherwise) would SURELY be less than living with Cory, Billy and Tony - hu? See where I'm going huh?
-3.) That weight? Would be gone. I'm so there with ya girl.
-4.) What DS in their right mind would yell at her for fear of the fight (aka storm) that would be perpetuated back his direction from Hurricane Janet.

I'm telling YOU JANET - they monitored this site....picked out the top 10% of stressed out people and sent you a letter. I anticipate mine anyday and BY GOD I'll GO WITH YOU.

Please - deploy me now.

Oooooooooooooohhhhhhh RAH!!!!!!!!!!! indeed.

I hope you show up for the recruiter....

Give 'em HECK JANET - no...better yet - Give em some of what you live every day - send it to old BinLaden in a box - that would surely make him blow himself up.

F

flutterbee

Janet - I think you should go to Afghanistan. You're a p!ssed off mama. You'll have Bin Laden pinned down in 2 seconds flat.

So sorry about the stupid court/jail system. What a mess. I'd call the PO and tell him that you can't do it. Period. They'll have to come get him.

DammitJanet

LOL on the whole Marine thing. I say send me without my Bipolar medications and I will have them shaking in their boots in no time! An unmedicated bipolar with an M16...ohhhh yeah! Better yet...a few grenade launchers...lmao.

Well...I had to take Billy to work early today and then we got a really bad thunderstorm roll in here and that set off my arthritis horribly. I could hardly move I was so bad. I ended up having to take several doses of pain medications and muscle relaxers plus get in bed with the heating pad just to attempt to get out of misery. It didnt help much but I certainly couldnt drive anywhere. I dont drive at all after taking zanaflex. We decided -Cory and I - that we would wait for Tony to get home and he could take him to the jail. If the PO called...well we would tell him then. Trying to call the PO is like playing phone tag with the white house. No one ever showed up here after 5 so ...

Tony left here at about quarter to 8 to take him to the jail and then to go get Billy from work. I guess I will know if it went well when they get home. So far I havent gotten any phone calls.

Tomorrow I wont even be in town during the day to do this whole drop off thing so it better get done tonite if they want him. Lord...one wouldnt think it would be so hard to get INTO the jail!

Irishkalleene

riding the roller coaster
Know I"m a late entry here coldn't resist the marines stuff:
This is soooooooooo much better than Calgon taking us away........
we'd get in shape,
we'd be out of the house
getting a free tan
Someone else would have to take care of all Cory's details - if not Cory taking care of himself-duh!
This would surely cut the invisible umbilicord and save the cost of our labotomy!
Where do I sign up??????
We could be the PMS/Menopause Brigade ripping thru!

I thought it was awful taking sonnyboy to a RT for a month when he was younger and to rehab................. Can't imagine having to take him to jail!
For me anticipation of doing this stuff is the worst!

Keep telling yourself YOU CAN DO THIS!!
Picture yourself doing it without falling apart - - - picture Cory coming out of this a "normal" guy.
The mind is a wonderful thing................ hope you can change your thinking a bit, reduce your stress. I'm currently doing this with the advent of kicking sonnyboy out. Picturing it happening without a huge disaster, doors kicked in etc. and seeing us both happy.
Stay strong!!!
You can do this
You can do this
You can survive this
You can survive this

Last edited: