Janet--Darlington

DammitJanet

Are you going to see the nationwide race too or just the sprint race? I couldnt afford the 140 per ticket for the pit passes for all of us for the sprint race so I decided to do the nationwide one...only 75 a piece plus with the younger kids...we have Keyana and her brother, we figured they might not actually make a whole 500 laps. First try 200 laps...lol. It will be their first race.

We will get to Darlington by 2pm or so on Friday so I will pm you my phone number if you want. I am so excited...lol. Go Kyle!

H

HaoZi

Just saw this from Jr's FB fan page:
Are you going to be in Darlington this week? Come to the Walmart in nearby Hartsville, SC on THURSDAY to see Dale Jr. on stage at 6:00 pm. There will also be race simulators, show cars, and a lot more!

DammitJanet

Yeah...heard about that stuff too but its about 60 miles from us to this place so we are just going down for the Friday stuff. We are spending all day on Friday. Whats crazy is there arent enough motels between Darlington and here so people stay in my town to go to the race...lol.

H

HaoZi

I so wish I could've gone. Sitting here watching the last 50 or so laps now. Guess Jr still isn't going to break his streak. *sigh* Hope y'all are having a great time!