Janet in the Hospital UPDATED Page 3

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Billy thank you so much for letting us know. I saw your post and my heart dropped to my feet.

Please let your Mom know that I'm thinking about her. She is in my prayers, you all are in my prayers. Sending mega huge healing vibes and tons of good thoughts along for good measure.

Keep us updated when you can.

(((hugs)))

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Billy, thanks for remembering to pass on the message.

Please send white light and healing thoughts to your mom. She is very special to those of us on this board.

Thanks,

toK

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Oh My! I just saw this as well! I was going to try and get some sleep, and checked one last time.
Billy please tell your Mom we are thinking and praying for her.
Maybe you might print these off and give them to her if you can!!!
Because she needs to get her butt back on the board!!! ASAP.
Janet rest up listen to the Doctors. We need you around here...
Please update when possible.

Marguerite

Billy, tell your mum that the candles are burning for her in Australia.

I'll tell husband when he gets home - he's a member of this board too, but right now he's not going to be online for a few hours.

Marg

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Billy, thanks so much for letting us know.

Tell your Mom that the board just isn't the same without her so she needs to hurry up and get better. Please give her a big hug from me.

Suz

Estherfromjerusalem

Thank you Billy for letting us know.

Am sending up prayers for Janet's speedy recovery. Hope she gets better very soon and comes back here to us -- it's not the same without her.

Love, Esther

Abbey

Spork Queen
Oh, gosh. Dammit, Janet!!

As others have said, thank you so much for posting. I look forward to an update that she is kicking and scratching to get out of there.

You've got a great mom, and evidently...she's got a great son.

Abbey

LittleDudesMom

Billy,

as you can tell by the number of replies, your mom is well-loved! My thoughts and prayers are with her and your family. If you are able, please keep us posted on her recovery.

Sharon

jannie

trying to survive....
Sending prayers to your familiy. Wishing Janet a speedy recovery--I'm so sorry she is not feeling well--sending hugs

slsh

member since 1999
Billy,

Thanks so much for letting us know. Please tell your mom that she is much loved, and that the board angels are perched around her room bringing her strength. Bless her - I hope that she's back home soon.

Billy,

Thanks for letting us know. Your mother is a wonderful person and this board just isn't the same without her here.

Please let her know I'm keeping her in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery!!!

When you can, please update. WFEN

Fran

Former desparate mom
I am stunned. Thank you for telling us about your mom Billy.

Please give her my love and good thoughts for a quick recovery. Suz is right the site is not the same without her.

Many, many hugs. :crying:

Hopefully the doctors:doctor: will get her on her feet and back home where she belongs.

Jena

Billy,

So good of you to remember to come in here and let everyone know in the middle of what you are dealing with.

Let your Mom know my prayers and thoughts are with her. That she'd better hurry up and get better, who else is going to "plant" me when necessary? Your Mom is an incredibly strong woman, yet I'm sure you of anyone know that already.

My thoughts are with all of you. Keep us posted if you can.

meowbunny

Many prayers going Janet's way. I hope she makes a speedy recovery and gets back home and here where she belongs.

Please let us know how she is doing when you get a chance. by the way -- great online name. It fits the image at least I have for you.