Janet....Isn't your newest grandbaby due soon?

susiestar

Roll With It
Congratulations!! A new baby is such a special joy!!!!!! I am glad she is healthy and that mandy and cory survived it. That vacuum thing doesn't hurt, or it didn't when I had it. Of course they had me so numb from the epidural that they overdid that I couldn't push, so that may be why it didn't hurt. Either way, her head will reshape in a few days. Lmao about not wanting to hold her - lots of new parents are afraid the will break the baby. they will get over it.

Give them hugs for me!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Congrats Janet! Glad all went smoothly. Too funny about Cory! Hopefully if he ever has any more kids he's better prepared to handle the birth next time!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ohhh!!! Her is just the pertyest lil great niece in the world, yesh she is!!!! Lookit all that beautiful hair to tie a ribbon in! And those lil piggies sticking out of the blankie.......:flirtysmile3::bdayparty:

omg she's adorable!

She's gonna be so much fun to spoil!

DDD

Boy, Howdy. She is a beautiful baby! I thought maybe the family was exaggerating and expected to see a squished conehead baby, lol. NOT! What a lovely newborn. Sincere congrats to all. DDD

DammitJanet

I cant remember if I posted above or not..but we are calling her Mickey as in Mickey Mouse. It actually fits her so perfectly too the more we call her that. I probably shouldnt say it but she was born with a little bit of hair on her back...her mom was too. So she is fuzzy like a little mouse...lol. Then when sleeps she makes these little squeaks really quietly.

I went out today and got her a Mickey Mouse blankie. LOL

DDD

Here's the proof that I have been effected by raising so many kids. Before you get too used to calling her Mickey Mouse...think of a nickname that won't evolve into her being called "mousey" or "rat" by her peer group. Yeah, we've had bullying victims in our group. The blanket is a cute idea but nicknames have a way of sticking like glue. "Kenzie" is cute and can't be messed up by other kids. Don't you just love outsiders giving unsolicited advice? :groan:DDD