Janet?

DammitJanet

I think Im getting slowly better. Slowly key word. Im still in pain. Still stuffed. Still have ear ringing. Still cant hear hardly at all out of that ear. My pain today while on pain medications is about a 4, off about a 7.

The dizziness is getting a bit better. Not so much vertigo. I am meaner than a snake though.

I still dont feel well enough to be up out of the bed standing to do much in the way of housework. If I stand up for long I get dizzy and feel like I need to lay down. I really dont even feel well enough to be on the computer for more than an hour or hour and a half. Maybe two at best.

I got really irritated today. Tony has been having to take my car to meet his ride in the morning. Not a problem. I am to sick to leave the house anyway. Yesterday Billy was home from work so he was supposed to help me with whatever I needed doing. Ha.

I asked him to go to the pharmacy and pick up some Rx's, go to the store and get my cigs, go to the grocery store and get dinner, and then I called him while he was out and asked him to pick me up a hamburger. I gave him my debit card to do all this.

He left at 12:30. He got back at 3:30.

He got my Rx's, he got my cigs, he got my burger. He forgot to go to the grocery store! What took 3 hours? My rx's had been ready since Sunday!

Then when he got home, I asked him to clean the kitchen, wash dishes, take out the trash. Oh how put upon he was! It was his day off after all. I reminded him I was sick, it needed to be done so dinner could be made and Tony would be home at 7. He moaned and groaned how he also needed to go get dinner. I said, well I guess you better get busy.

Then today, I thought he had today off too but I dont know cause he was gone when I got up. Tony didnt leave me any diet coke in the house. I had less than half a bottle in the fridge so I tried to call Billy when I woke up and his phone went straight to voice mail. It never does that. He always answers his phone or he calls me back as soon as he can. He hasnt returned my call all day. He didnt check in on me before he left at all. He should have to make sure I didnt need anything before he left because he knew I had no way to go get anything. Thats what he was told to do explicitly. If I am here alone...make sure I am ok before you leave. No ifs ands or buts.

Tony got home tonite to find me in one very foul mood.

DammitJanet

Yes, and that is why Tony is so adamant that I have to have someone still live with us in case he has to work out of town. I keep telling Tony, Billy doesnt come in and check on me on his own anyway. Only reason he did that morning is because Tony told him to do it. If no one told him to look for me, I could be in my room dead for a month before he would think...oh...where is Janet? Havent seen her lately!

klmno

I don't blame you for being annoyed by this. I think I'd remember this the next time Billy needs something from you- even if he's sick. I'm glad to hear you are feeling a little better physically though.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Janet Travis is exactly the same way. It just wouldn't occur to him. Out of sight out of mind, literally.

I'm glad you're doing somewhat better. I hope it continues to improve, maybe a bit faster though.....would make me feel better. You rest. Let the guys duke out the housework. If they balk remind them of last time.

(((hugs)))