Janet's NABI Tablet for kids - 1 Day Sale!

susiestar

Roll With It
Janet has a post or thread about a Nabi tablet. It is designed for kids but and has good safeguards for them. It also has a parent mode that is like a reg tablet and it operates very well.

Janet thought this would be good for kids from very young (I think she said a 3yo could handle it) up to 7 or so.

Do you think this would be good for an adult as well? Recently, husband and I were in line waiting for something, there was a lady in line with a little girl in a stroller. She looked to be about 12- 14 months old. The little girl started screaming- we were waiting a long time. Her mom gave her her phone. This little baby just started scrolling down, clicking all kinds of things and totally could work the I-Phone! She was playing games, I mean she was no more than 1. husband and I were amazed.

This is a great gift for a small child.

susiestar

Roll With It
Janet said she was watching netflix on it and that it would be good for parent and child. You might pm her for more specific info. It just stuck in my mind and I thought I would post the price because she said such good things about it.

Kids are amazing with technology, aren't they?

DammitJanet

It is great for parent and child. The child's portion goes all the way up to 5th grade with Fooz University but you can download books for them that have reading levels up past age 15 so if your kids are reading at advanced levels you have no issues. That is all on the Nabi Kids mode.

The Mommy/Daddy mode (which the kids cannot access without a password) is just like any other tablet and you can have skype, netflix, amazon marketplace, Google Playstore, and all those android apps that come with that.

The Nabi side comes with a bunch of apps already and you can download more with the Nabi app store. It already comes with Angry birds and many more that kids know from our smartphones. They did a toy test with a bunch of kids to see which of the tablet type products that are on the market right now for kids and this one won hands down. The kids even put the iPad down over it. Leapfrog and vtech were left in the dust.