Jjj

susiestar

Roll With It
JJJ,

Thinking of you, praying for you, and collecting fleas to send to the social worker. Methinks the fleas of 1000 camels are not enough, looking for other animals to throw their fleas into the mix.

While we worry, and care, and are here for you, we understand that rightnow you are needed on the front lines and may not be able to post. Our thoughts, prayers, etc are with you 25/8 (25 hours a day, 8 days a week) and we are here if you need to vent or brainstorm. If your energies are needed keeping everyone safe (and comforted) we will all wait patiently (or try to give the appearance of the patience part!) for when it is safe for you to contact us.

We love you!!!

Susie

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
JJJ,

Many many prayers coming your way from Tweedleland. You & husband have worked out a good plan. Don't forget to tag off to one another so you can recharge your batteries.

Again - many prayers & good thoughts. :angel:

JJJ

Thank you all. It felt very good to see this post this morning. The littles and I are staying at my parent's until Easter, so I have limited access to post. We had planned on having a family dinner with Kanga on Friday to start to reintroduce her to the others. Kanga said she didn't want to see them and made threats against Tigger, so we will continue to keep them apart.

I did find a day care willing to take her, so I only have to worry about her for 30 minutes one day a week because husband works late once a week. Other than that, husband is living at home with her. She is behaving for him so far, but in her Kanga-reality, he is her great buddy as she can usually manipulate him. We'll see what happens if he has to put his foot down...

psychiatrist said that Kanga seemed to still be having impulse control issues and added Abilify to her medications. She also said to call next week and let her know how she is doing and she may add Vyvanse back in.

I'll post when I can, thank you, thank you, thank you.

witzend

I'm glad that you are able to get away. It's hardly a realistic way to live. I'm sure you'll report the threat against Tigger. Kanga's reality seems so skewed. Does she really think it's just going to be her and her dad forever?

Big Hugs.