Job interview

Lothlorien

So, I've decided to go back to work full time. I applied for two jobs, both completely different. One is similar to what I do now, the other is factory work. Factory work job has more potential to move up and tons of benefits. I have no experience with that, but I want this one. The other job is working in a doctor's office. Pay is a little higher, has medical, but no other stuff.

I inteviewed with doctor's office yesterday and factory job today. doctor's office loved me. Factory job supervisor and HR manager seemed to like me a lot, but didn't give me any feedback. Hey, I look at it like Why Wouldn't They Want To Hire Me?

doctor's office called me today. I believe they will offer me the job. I'm over-qualified and she wants me. They had over 300 applicants for the job, but she called me two hours after I sent her my resume (after the job posted a week earlier).

For the benefits package alone, I want the other job though.

Send good thoughts my way? Thanks! It feels good to put feelers out to only two jobs, yet both seem to want me.

DDD

That's awesome Loth. Two job choices in this day and age proves who great you are. Just wondering, wouldn't there be a big difference in hours between those jobs? I remember GFGmom got a job in a citrus plant some years ago and although the pay and benefits were better she had some ungodly shifts to cope with...and weekends. I'm rootin' for you. DDD

Lothlorien

Hours are 7 to 3. Overtime is 3 to 3. There are other shifts too.
husband thinks I should take docs office job. She called and I did accept that job. I still haven't ruled out the other job yet