Juan Pablo...Are we ready for The Bachelor?

Tiapet

Old Hand
After this week's episode i'm more pleased with his decisions. He acted with class with Victoria. She on the other hand did not in any way until it was time for her to go. I really expected she might make a scene when he told her but she did not. Thank goodness for small things.

The assistant DA having to pose nude bothered me, even with JP assisting her. I don't think it was fair of them to even ask her to do such a thing. Yes, she really could have said no or ask to switch with another like the other girl did but I think she was concerned it would knock her out of the running even with JP's assisting her in doing it too. However, in saying this I also feel if she felt that strongly about it and her job was a factor JP wouldn't have even mattered if she lost him.

One of my choices, Nikki, I am getting a little red flag and I can't figure out why just yet. I guess it may or may not play out in the future. He does seem to have a food head on his shoulders. He is fun loving and even being a dad doesn't exempt him from that and I also think that perhaps maybe his culture has some to do with some of his wild side, maybe not but I'm guessing. He feels free or freedom to be able to do things that some or many of us would think twice about doing otherwise.

I see that Jake is still trying to climb into television spotlight as he's on Guy vs Rachel Celebrity Chef! He seems to always be out in it as I think Sean is too because right after his time on Bachelor he did DWTS and now they are going to have their wedding on TV too. He's been featured in other shows too.

I think, honestly, only tristan and ryan (?) are the only TRUE love match this show has made and NOT for television sake.