Juan Pablo what a jerk

Nancy

I didn't read any of the spoilers but pretty much figured out a long time ago he wasn't going to chose any of the women and he was just a jerk. I'm sure Sharlene is now kicking herself for even falling for him a little. I feel sorry for Nikki and hope she runs away from him very quickly. I did hear Renee's mom in an interview today and she swears Juan was very nice on his hometown date with Renee. She also said Renee is engaged and living in Seattle.

I am liking Andy more after last night.

DDD

Nancy, lol, I just signed back on when I thought of JP. OMG!
According to AOL his final goodbye to Clare was "I enjoyed xing you." Holy Moly! I think everyone feels sorry for Nikki and I can only imagine what her Daddy thinks after watching the program and reading about it. Chris looked like he was eager to strangle JP. I'm glad it's over but it was interesting.

On a brighter note I, too, read that Renee is engaged and happy. She had a close call and is lucky he walked away. What a father figure he would be. YUK! DDD

Nancy

Wow I wondered what he said to her and figured it had something to do with their little ocean fling. What a hypocrit he is about not wanting his daughter to see him kissing and then doing that. I'd love to see Nikki's dad go after him if he hurts her lol.

Thanks for the update DDD.

pasajes4

I caught the after the rose show. The audience really did not like him. He just kept saying he had to be honest and he was anything but honest.

Kathy813

Staff member
I hate when people use honesty as an excuse to be cruel. I don't believe JP ever wanted to find a wife. There are reports that Camilla's mother lives with him. Was he planning to bring his new wife to live there, too?

I think he was in it for the money and fame. He thought he was going to be on DWTS but after his remarks about gays he was axed from the cast. That was what he was referring to when he said his plans changed suddenly two weeks ago.

I don't know how Nikki could stand being humiliated like that. I hope she dumps him ASAP.

Speaking of DWTS . . .here's some great news . . . Maks is going to be back this season on DWTS. I am really looking forward to watching the ice dancing team that won the gold compete against each other. There is also a new twist where the audience can break up the pro/celebrity pairs by voting for new combinations.

As far as Andi as the new bachelorette, I don't remember any of the bachelors or bachelorette's being from Atlanta before. This should be fun.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I kept saying to my fellow JP watchers today that I wanted to take a shower last night after being around all of that BS.

Seriously???

I hope the rest of the women recognize that they dodged a bullet big time. Claire did well and I was glad for the audience support which seemed to fortify her resolve further.

Nikki? Well, I don't know many women, myself included, who haven't fallen for the wrong guy and made all kinds of excuses for his boorish behavior. I hope she watches this show back and sees him for what he is.

As for Andi? I am tickled for her and hope they pick some good, smart guys for her to choose from. I hope she keeps her spunk and doesn't interrogate. It should be a lively season.

Nancy

Kathy I thought Emily was from Georgia ? I still remember you telling me what they really mean when they say bless your heart.

DDD

I thought Nikki was trying to apologize to Chris and the network while, at the same time, remaining loyal to JP.
I doubt they will be together for six months. She can only stay in denial so long. DDD

Nancy

Kathy I was thinking about DWTS and his comment that he had gotten some news from the producers that changed his plans. Now it makes sense that he was just doing it for publicity and figured with DWTS he was going to just get all kinds of offers. Now he's a nobody and stuck with Nikki that he doesn't want but figures he can't dump her just yet.