Jumper and J's homecoming pictures

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Such a beautiful couple!!

He's a nice looking boy isn't he. lol She's got good taste. And she's just Daddy needs a shotgun gorgeous! Love the dress, it looks amazing on her!

BusynMember

Thanks. J. doesn't photograph well. He is better looking in person. Jumper picks out amazing dresses all the time for very good prices. I hope they're having fun.

donna723

What a great looking couple they make! They are both soooo attractive and her dress is gorgeous! And no, she does not look like she's just 15!

svengandhi

What a lovely couple. I love his hair color - it's very similar to my oldest son's. Your D is a gorgeous looking young woman and they look very happy together.

I'm envious of you. They canceled homecoming in my SD after D's 8th grade year because all the sports kids had gotten drunk and hazed the freshman the year before and that year only about 10 kids (all sports kids) bought tickets.

keista

Jumper is absolutely GORGEOUS!

I'm glad you mentioned that J does not photograph well. He is certainly good looking, but next to Jumper he looks a bit goofy. Sorry, I really think she is THAT stunning.

DDD

They are darling. Was it J's Homecoming or Jumper's? Are they going to both? Thanks for sharing. DDD

BusynMember

Malika, lol.

Homecoming is when the high school's football team plays a special game and there is a bonfire, parade, and finally a dance in honor of the team. It is a really big deal.

This is Jumper's homecoming. She wouldn't go to J's homecoming because his parents (within his small town) have told everybody that she is a tramp. She didn't feel comfortable going there. Because she wouldn't go, he didn't go either. Well, he had to go for a while because he was voted on the homecoming court, but after the homecoming king and queen were announced (he didnt' win and hadn't even wanted to be on the court), he went straight home. His parents were furious, but he didn't want to go with a different girl or by himself.

BusynMember

Thanks, all.

No, the woman who is helping him is one of Jumper's friend's moms. I was hanging back taking pictures and didn't know Jumper needed help. I'm not in the pictures. Hub and I are taking them!

mstang67chic

Going Green
Well, he had to go for a while because he was voted on the homecoming court, but after the homecoming king and queen were announced (he didnt' win and hadn't even wanted to be on the court), he went straight home. His parents were furious, but he didn't want to go with a different girl or by himself.

The more I hear about these people the more I want to go tell them off. I just can't wrap my head around people like this.

And again....if J goes to college in Indiana, he is more than welcome to call me if he needs anything. His parents are stupid.

buddy

She is a total standout among those pics with the other girls. Poor you and dad, tee hee. I can't (I do, but it is crazy to me) believe that grown a** people would say something like that about a child. They are obviously mentally just children themselves. I am sorry they did that to her (and to him). They make a really cute couple