Jumper getting married!

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
SWOT. May I suggest that Jumper's fiance look into some groups for spouses/partners of LEOs? It's a different and difficult thing to be the partner of a LEO. The support he'll need to provide goes beyond the usual. There is a higher divorce rate for LEO/non-LEO marriages and his belonging to a support group, especially one for male partners, might be very helpful for him (and Jumper.)

That said, Congratulations!

BusynMember

The wedding will be in 2018. We talk about it a lot already. Not fancy. In a rustic barn. Yup!

This is match meant to be, like me and my hub!! I am very spiritual but not a big believer in astrology. Plus she is a Gemini.

Last edited:

BusynMember

Oh. He is not the support group type of guy, and she is not going to be in a dangerous city. Im sure there are many similar at risk professions but that is not a guarantee. At this point, i cant imagine him or her going there....there is no divorce in either family, (both grew up in loving intact families) so that should be a strong point for them...much family support and the belief that you ride bumps. They have calm and stable temperments.

My hubs dad was a county state cop in Lake Couty IL and happily married to my husbands mother until his death.

Thanks for your thoughts. I mean, divorce is common in general. Two people of the same profession can break up....these two have everything in common including stability.

Last edited: