Jumper news! She is now a Corrections Officer!!

BusynMember

I am so proud!!!!!

It took them a month of interviewing people. Her training starts soon. I will have to dog sit a lot lol. She will be working very close by.

She is continuing school online to get a Bachelor's Degree. Then she will go to the police academy unless she decides to make Corrections her career.

Well, just sharing the good news with those who have followed Jumper's saga since she was just a toddler.

Have a great day!

Lil

:winnersmiley:I'm glad she has found work in her field. It is not a job for everyone, I hope she's thick-skinned. But I'm sure she'll be excellent!

BusynMember

Thanks Lil. She is very thick skinned yet compassionate. This is not a huge jail. She may well know quite a few inmates!

You haven't updated us on your kiddo! How is your son? Still with the same girl?

Lil

You haven't updated us on your kiddo! How is your son? Still with the same girl?

LOL I'm afraid of jinxing myself!

Yes, still together. In fact, I've been chatting with them today...sent the girlfriend grubhub $ for her birthday, which is the 19th. They've moved out of her parent's house and into their own apt. with a roommate, because it's so expensive out there. They both have jobs. Not the best, but money is money.

For the moment, all is calm.

BusynMember

Lil...I still smell a wedding g.

Your son is doing g great. I am his board aunt and IAM so proud of him. He is turning g I to a good responsible upstanding g young man ;)