Jungleland, good luck tomorrow...

Jungleland

Welcome to my jungle!
Awwww, I just saw this, thank you so much.

I leave in about 2 hours. It is a Magnification View Xray of right breast, I somehow got in my head it was a Sonogram.

My NA sponsor and very good friend is going with me to hold my hand. I am so thankful for her in my life.

We went on a NA campout this weekend and it was just wonderful. Whole weekend filled with great people with great recovery stories. Very uplifting and positive.

I am nervous, but not freaked out. Actually slept ok last night.

I probably won't have the results for a few days or more, but will try to stay in this good place and not worry over much.

My sister is taking me and my nieces to the coast for a few days, we leave early tomorrow morning. I am so excited. Nothing but quiet serenity for 4 days.

Will check back in when I know something.

I love you all!!!! Vickie

gcvmom

Here we go again!
We will be there with you, too. I'm glad to hear you had a great weekend with your support friends! I've been to events like that and they are SO wonderful, so inspiring. :D

I hope your trip to the coast with your sister and nieces is just an extension of that great weekend. I've always found the ocean to be a very calming and serene place for me to spend time. Helps me clear my head and reconnect with myself very quickly.

(((Hugs)))