Just 1 More Post About Melissa...

DDD

No matter how much flack Jason gets, Melissa doesn't appear to be one who let's grass grow under her feet..lol. How many weeks has it been? Not long. I read two weeks ago about her new friend thank you (how's that for funny??) and today, evidently, she shares about her new boyfriend.

I have never been dumped but the people I know who have been dumped and even me as the dumper took many months to bounce back. Jason must not have been the love her life if he is so quickly replaced. I think he may have been accurate when he said they both knew it was a no go. Geez! DDD

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I think we also need to keep in mind that the show ended in November so it really isn't two weeks, it's several months for both of them to become disenchanted with each other.

Also, Melissa knew they weren't made for each other but apparently she asked Jason if he was dumping her for Molly and he said no....then he recanted right before they went on stage for the ATR show. That's what she really was angry about.

Regardless, I still don't think it excuses how STUPID Jason was to go public with the dumping. At least he admits that now, too....and seems to have gone into hiding a bit (thank goodness! lol)

Suz