Just a bunch of questions this morning....paternity and child support

DammitJanet

When my oldest was born no one could believe that he had blue eyes because his father has very, very dark brown eyes. Brown eyes are supposed to be dominate. I have blue eyes and my parents both had blue eyes and I think most everyone in our family...both my maternal and paternal had blue eyes. I am not sure about my mom's brothers because I havent seen them in years and years. I was a young girl.

Well, oldest came out with my eyes and very blond hair. My ex had almost black hair. When oldest was a baby he looked almost exactly like I did as a baby. As oldest has grown up, everything changed except eye color and now he looks much more like his father.

Neither of the other two boys have blue eyes. They both have their father's same eyes and they now have brown hair. Both were born somewhat blond. Middle one was a very dark blond and difficult child was a mid blond. Both got darker fairly fast. All of my grandchildren but one have blue eyes and blond hair. Mouse is definitely her mothers child and the only thing she got from me was the same exact hair as my middle son. It is a light brown color and straight. We were all shocked as all get out when her hair came in straight...lol.

*Actually Linus has slightly hazel eyes but there is a definite blue tinge there. Kinda blue and green depending on what he is wearing.