Just a quick hello

Star*

call 911........call 911
Just wanted to stop in and tell you all hello !

Things here at the DA Ranch are......still about the same. I thought I hit the donkey jackpot the other day at work. Lady calls in and says (I mean HOW LUCKY CAN ONE WOMAN BE OKAY) "I woke up this morning and found TWO baby miniature donkeys in my back yard WITH bridles, can you send an animal control officer out to get them now?" I sat there like - ARE YOU KIDDING?? YOU DON"T WANT THEM? blink blink?????? She said "NO!!!!" and in the back ground HER girlfriend is laughing to beat Christmas. I said "Are you sure you don't have a WONDERFUL man in your life that gave y ou the greatest present in the world?" and she said "NO!!"

So I called the ACO and said "I want to put DIBS in on the baby donkeys" he said fine......no one claims them - they're yours. OMG.......OH..........MY..........GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!

Ten minutes later this guy calls all stupid and ridiculous,,,,,,,,,frantic......says "I lost (pant pant)_ two baby donkeys. REALLY? (grumble) I can't (pant pant) find them.......(oh??? says I?) rolls eyes.....I must find my babies. (no kidding I wanted to say......haven't heard a word......went through my mind) but instead I said "Yes sir I may know where they are - call the ACO" and he was like "Bless you....bless you." I thought "Yeah you wouldn't be saying that if you could read my mind you irresponsible dingaling." JERK.
SO

I still have no baby donkeys......but I did reunite Father with babys......and remain at my job. (I mean I really had to weigh that option too........) ssssssssheez)

Hope all is well with all of you..........I'm still not talking about 98/10oths of my world.......and no one really wants to hear about it anyway.....Unless I writes a book to rival Star Trek......
Hugs & Love
Starbie - Live long and Prosper Barbie........

DDD

Wednesday I thought about doing a Shout Out to you or someone who keeps up to date with you. How nice to know you are alive, well, and still believe that miracles can happen....at least donkey miracles. Hang in there and know you are missed by many. Hugs DDD

InsaneCdn

and no one really wants to hear about it anyway
Oh Ya?
Doesn't mean we expect you to take the time to spill the beans here... and sometimes, it just doesn't fit in words.

Hang in there.
Hope you get a nice donkey-ride for part of your life at least... ;)

Hopeless

....Hopeful Now
Waving to Starbie!! Glad you checked and sorry no baby donkeys for you this time. Miss your humor on the board.

L

Liahona

Glad you are ok. Sorry about the owner showing up. You are missed around here. You have the best sense of humor.

HaoZi

CD Hall of Fame
Thanks for checking in Star honey! Sorry you didn't get your mini donkey babies. Hope things are going okay otherwise. Love you hon!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Runs up and grabs Starbie and :hugs:

Love, love, love the donkey story. lol Sorry you didn't end up with the baby donkeys in the end. Maybe they're onary donkeys and just escaped their Daddy. So in the end you did a really great thing. :)

So glad you checked in. I worry when you don't.

((((hugs))))

susiestar

Roll With It
It is awesome to hear from you! You are missed!

I am sorry you have not received your donkeys from heaven yet, but reuniting the donkeys iwth their Daddy is a good thing. He may be a dingaling, but he clearly cared about his donkeys. I know people who would not have noticed they were gone for at least 48 hrs or more. It was a good thing, as is keeping your job.

Many hugs to you and DF! Anytime you want/need to write about anything, feel free. Or send a PM if you like!

(((((donkey hugs)))))

Estherfromjerusalem

Oh, dear dear Star, how lovely and refreshing to hear from you at long last! I have missed you so very much.

And we really are interested in hearing about everything. We care.

Hope you and DF are well, or at least better.

Love, Esther

DammitJanet

I am glad you showed up! SO almost got sent to your town and if he had, I would be heading down as soon as I get my new car. I may anyway just to have a chance to drive my new car!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Thank you all lovely loved ones.......family o' mine.

Once I get a little bit more ....once I get a little less.........can't decide if I want to write to you all a little less bobble headed or a little more bobble headed for humore~. (say it like amore) you know like the eel.....but love in Italian. Any who. I will write. I will spill and I will share the pooty-poo (Wild Man stole that from me) hrumph. But it's going to be a little bit and you had all better have a bag of chips and a box of tissue or a roll of non Route 66 toilet tissue. (you know the kind without bark in it?) .....and some chocolate......and the kids tucked it.....and a box of smokes.....a lighter......and a pillow. Box of wine.....(case you're lurking Deb) and well whatever else you need to get comfy cause like the bus driver in Harry Potter said (complete with Jamaican accent said ) "It's going to be a bumpy ride."
Love you all -

Star