Just a quick post to say hi

S

Signorina

I've been reading in bits and pieces but not posting. Crazy busy with work & those last weeks of school. Trying to concentrate on PC17's graduation & not dwell on difficult child & the other hiccups in my life. Posted a long update earlier in the week & my computer/Internet ate it!

Out of town guests arriving this week-so much to do and so little time. I will be back to posting when the craziness dies down. In the meantime, I am thinking of you all. XXOO

Nancy

Hi Sig, I've been thinking about you, thanks for checking in. These last weeks/days of school are very hectic. Enjoy the graduation festivities, you deserve it. Congrats to your easy child and have fun with your guesdts.

Nancy

Calamity Jane

Enjoy your guests, enjoy PC17's accomplishments and graduation, and let us know how everything went when you have time to post. Congrats again to the grad and to you and husband for all the great things you've done to get him to this point. Celebrate and enjoy every moment of these next couple of (busy) weeks!

Sig: I will be thinking of you this week, and I hope that you have a wonderful celebration for easy child's graduation. You and your family deserve to enjoy this time with your easy child, and to celebrate his accomplishments. My difficult child should have graduated from hs last Sunday, and it is not fair that all his loser friends are graduating and difficult child is in jail now. Sunday was a difficult day for me, but I am so glad that you get to share in all the fun of your easy child's graduation. HUGS...