Just fed the boys...

KTMom91

I have learned, over the years, that when you ask people to help you move heavy objects, feeding them first ensures greater cooperation. Hubby and his buddy Dave just left to pick up our new fridge.

I went all out on breakfast. Sausage, scrambled eggs, biscuits, gravy, and fresh OJ. Dave recently decided he wanted to be a survivalist, live off the land, find a cave, etc. He lasted about a week and a half. Just got home Sunday. Oh, yeah...Dave was hungry. I love watching people enjoy my cooking!

witzend

I always think that's so. husband thinks that it makes him sleepy. Then he has to go to the bathroom. Then he should check his on-line gamer news...

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I get a kick out of people enjoying my cooking as well, though living alone, I don't always cook for myself, let alone for anyone else.

husband and I put on some fine dinners and brunches in our time.

klmno

Maybe that's where I've been going wrong- I've been using the food as bribery! You know, "difficult child, when you get this finished dinner will be served".

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
husband and I got a lot of work done around the place over the years using the 'Pizza and Beer' method.

In order to do this properly; you let them have the pizza first, and then the beer once the work is done.

This works well for moving, also.