Just got a text message. This one takes the cake.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I literally just got a text message from my friend, husband's cousin, who, we found out by accident, was being played by DEX's whacky girlfriend.

And it says...Whacky girlfriend wants me 2 ask u if u will talk 2 her about DEX and how 2 get him out. She's scared of him. She doesn't know that u know about me and her.

I'm just floored. I need to contact the daytime soap writers.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
SHARI! ROFLMBO!!!

I really wanted to say... ROFLM cell phone off... A la Star*. However.

If you get a soap, bet this whole board could help. Can you imagine? REAL reality television...

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
The really sad part is, by no means is this the first time a DEX-Girlfriend has contacted me for help. Most others just haven't treated me so badly before they do so.

Yeah. Not going there.

susiestar

Roll With It
Why on EARTH would she contact someone to ask for your help?? hy does she think you would CARE? What is it that has everyone with anything to do with anyone you have ever been related to coming to YOU to fix their problems???

I surely hope you just laugh and hang up if this nitwit call you, or walk away if she approaches you in person.

Sheesh, I have seen people held to be responsible for family members, but for their EX's also?

Wow!

The crazy girlfriend got an extra smack with the stupid stick, didn't she?

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I told my friend he could tell her that I always said DEX's bark was worse than his bite, but to also remember, its been 8 years and a few felonies since I've dealt with him...so....beyond that, I would have to ponder any further response. Which means, I'm not talking to her, I am just not sure how to tell her that, 'cause, as exMIL says, she's as stable as a 2 legged table.

And why on earth she thinks I would be willing to help her, after the underhanded koi she pulled with Wee... she wins the Big Kahoonas award for the girlfriend's I've been contacted by.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
You are smart to plug your ears and sing the "La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-can't-hear-you-la-la-la-la-laaaaa!" song. Oy!

flutterby

Fly away!
My advice would be, "Call the police." And then nothing else.

What a piece of work. Wow. But, at the same time I'm sitting here laughing out loud. The audacity of some people. *shakes head*

Marguerite

Shari - she's still trying to connect to YOU.

First as you put it, the underhanded koi with Wee (she was trying to connect with him - the vicarious moterhood thing) and now she's trying the "We've both been hurt by this bully" scenario, to show that you have a connection with her, you can go have coffee and plan strategy together, like Thelma and Louise...

As your mother said... stable as a two legged table.

Marg

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Sigh. I agree. RUN. Do not walk, do not pass GO, do not collect $200. Don't answer. Distance is good here.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Marg, that's exactly what exMIL says and has said all along! ExMIL has said from the word go that this woman thinks she and I have some sort of special connection and I just don't realize it yet....Maybe you're right, and this is another attempt. Which I find very disturbing.

Regardless, I am staying away. Far, far, far away.

I knew I could count on you guys to have a chuckle with me, tho.

I replied to my friend via text message and copied exMIL on it as well, so she knows exactly what I said (in the event whacky stays with DEX and then uses anything I say against me...or tries...or does...heck, I don't know, nor do I care.) I just told my friend that I have to stay out of it, but he is free to tell her what he remembers from when DEX and I split. And that I wish Whacky girlfriend the best.

Which sounded good til Marg pointed out it may be another attempt to connect with me....now I may need to go vomit. Ewwww.

DammitJanet

Shari, when my ex married his second wife she was brainwashed by him to believe I was some horrible woman who was chasing him all over the country trying to get money out of him when he was already paying money into the state for child support. Hogwash. He never paid a dime in but he told her he was.

Funny thing is my son is billy the fifth, my ex is bill the fourth, and his father is bill the third and so on. Bill the third married a woman named Kathy. My ex turned around and married a woman named Kathy also for his second wife! I always wondered if he did that so he could use his fathers identity after he messed up his own credit when he was with me...lol. Plus being on the run from child support!

When my ex left his second wife because of course eventually he did to her what he did to me, only it was after she had 4 kids with him...lol...she ended up calling me! This was in the late 90's. She wanted me to put what happened in my short marriage to my ex and his lack of child support in a notarized letter to her judge. I was so happy to do it! I let it all hang out there. All the abuse, all the koi he did. I often wonder if he was shocked to hear from wifey number one at his divorce hearing...lmao.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Oh, that's funny, Janet! Karma. Don't wanna mess with it!

I am really curious to know if she booted him, but I am not about to ask anyone. ExMIL will let me know what I need to know and when.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Wait.......

Is this TWO BROOMS telling YOU that her......YOUR.......no wait.....start over.....

Is this your EX husbands Mother telling you that HER son's soon to be wife (the one that went around with the bling ring) is NOW having 2nd thoughts about marrying him?
Forgive me but Ripleys wouldn't even have a Believe it or Not category for this band of miscreants.
AND......(inhale)
She(she being whacky girl, soon to be your ex husbands new wife's next ex wife) is asking (wait I have to go back to the top of your post to get this straight) your husbands cousin who was recently played (and by played I assume you mean flirted not so discretely in a sexual way) for ADVICE on how to get you (the woman who she has annoyed, antagonized, demonized, attacked at school through teachers, and faculty, and with your family, friends, the town, even at the diner with that tacky p.o.s. ring the size of a Cadillac hubcap?, tortured mentally your children and flustered your very essence as a woman) yet NOW wants to get ADVICE from you ......wait a minute.....( carry the one add the...) about the guy who is your x and her future ex? Because now after months and months and months of being the single most annoying idget on the planet SHE WANTS shed of him?

(exhale)

Yeah......I think I'd tell her something like.........

Well darlin' I think if you came home in a Victorias Secret Nightgown, stood on the porch holding a 12 pack of Bud in one hand and a fishing pole and a bait bucket in the other and had the preacher right behind you and took that enormously huge ring, and shoved it in his face and said ----"LETS GET MARRIED RIGHT NOW.....and then go on a camping trip and honey moon?" He'd head for the hills.....knowing full well that he'd go for the 12 pack and bait bucket? She'd never quit thanking you for the great advice.

Honestly? This witch is past a broom. SHE gets a pitchfork.

DammitJanet

My ex was a prince, let me tell ya.

We got married 11/26/80. Oh dear lord why is that date stamped forever in my mind...lol. His parents anniversary. (for what its worth, my mom died 11/26/2005...lol)

Half the time that is also Thanksgiving.

We were only together for about 18 months all total but he refused to sit still so I could serve him with divorce papers. Soooo...after I had Jamie and he was listed as the legal father of him and I was pregnant with Cory, I finally told him that if he didnt stay in one place long enough for me to get him the papers to sign, I would have 10 kids and he would be the legal father and I was pretty sure that eventually they would catch him and make him pay child support for all 10 kids...lol. Thats when he finally stayed still for a few months. I got divorced in April of 86. Cory was born in July.

So my ex is the legal father of my oldest and Jamie! That was a pita when Jamie was going into the Marines and was still 17 and needed parental consent...lol.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Yup, Star, you got it spot on, like always.

I am sooooooo tempted to get a set of those truck nuts that rednecks hang from the rear end of their big Chevy's and mount them on top of an old trophy and give it to her. Asking me for ANYTHING took a set of big ones. lol

Janet, I love the way you think! LOL 10 kids! That ought to be enuf to make any man sit still!