Just got a text message. This one takes the cake.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Seriously - with a note -
"Keep your pet on a leash."

and I may not use pet.....I might use dog, and I may not use dog I might be more specific. You're a lot nicer than I would be Shari....after what you've written us about her butting into YOUR life? Sorry, it would be really hard for me to turn the other facial cheek.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Oh believe me, I have a grammy-acceptance-standard speech that I could give her on a moment's notice...and I'd love to.

However, it won't do me a lick of good, and quite possibly could just give her more ammo to twist around and use to further entwine me in her situation. If she doesn't boot DEX, I'm the ex-hating witch of her dreams. If she does boot DEX, I've still just proven her right, but with a different outcome, that I equally don't want to be a part of. The only thing she can only twist minimally is my refusal to be involved.

The only way I will ever talk to her is with witnesses. A lot of them.

But I do promise you this...if I ever find her in my vehicle again, I will go get some witnesses and she WILL get an earful. Wee's presence or not. She can have a love/hate relationship with DEX to her little heart's content, but she's done dragging the boy thru the mud with her. DEX has my phone number. If he's the dad of the year that she claims, he'd use it.

Marguerite

Star & Shari, get your heads together and pitch this story to Richard & Esther Shapiro. The money you could earn from it would make up for all the child support you've never received.

Marg