Just got call...Billie & Haillie in car wreck!

DammitJanet

Haillie is fine too.

Its funny...Tony asked Jamie how the "baby" was and Jamie said oh the baby is fine, docs did an ultrasound. Tony said ok but I meant Haillie...lol. We call Keyana and Haillie both "the baby" when we are talking about them to someone else. As in, I am going to go pick up the baby. We really need to stop that.

Star*

call 911........call 911
(unfolding arms) (right board aunties?)

WELL OKAY THEN!
Good
Alright
No worries
Everyone Fine huh?
(shakes finger at woman that hit them)You had better get some insurance....you are in big trouble. :mad:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
OMG Janet!!! How absolutely terrifying for all of you!!! I was holding my breath until I saw the reply where you said everyone is okay. Whew!!! Stupid girl. You NEVER refuse a trip to the ER after an accident, you just don't take chances like that. If something had come up later as a result of the accident insurance would've balked at paying for it. Stupid stupid little girl. Sigh. Guess we live and learn though.

Many many hugs. So glad to hear all is well. OMG only a few weeks until the new baby comes??? Where did the time go??

Hugs

klmno

Coming in late but glad to hear everyone is ok. I think his insurance should cover everything since she's uninsured, then his company will go after her to recoup their money. His insurance still could go up though.

trinityroyal

Coming in late too. Very glad to hear that everyone is okay, and seconding the reminder that they need to get a new car seat for Haillie.

Whew/Phew!

Trinity