difficult child has continued to spiral. As most of you know he has been struggling quite a bit since February. Last week I talked to psychiatrist's nurse. She said psychiatrist wanted husband and I to consider the possibly of putting him in another hospital. It is further away but it is supposed to be very good and since his last stay here was such a bust he wants us to consider it. I don't know what his time line is. I do know that the nurse said psychiatrist doesn't feel comfortable trying more medication changes at home right now because of his violence. Lately most things that get him mad gets a violent reaction-sometimes even when nothing is going on that is obvious to us. husband and I were thinking it would be nice to hold off til summer if we had to do this because of the distance (we wouldn't be able to visit often) and him missing school but after this weekend I'm not so sure we still want/can wait. We do have a psychiatrist appointment tomorrow after work. Also I have a meeting tomorrow with the case manager of the new program that difficult child qualified for. It is the one that provides wrap around and respite services. Their main goal is keeping kids out of the hospital. Maybe they will be able to help. Thanks for listening, it's been a very difficult weekend difficult child wise. He seems to have little control and is driving husband, easy child, and I all crazy and as I mentioned the violence doesn't seem to be getting better and, as usual, most of it is directed at me.