Just read about the Alabama storms...hoping all is well

DDD

Not sure how many family members we have in that region but thought I would send out a message that I'm hoping you are all safe and sound. DDD

southermama3

Been up since or around midnight thanks to that bloody thing. We have flooding and a ton of down trees/limbs. We had over 2" of hail and thanks to my cell I kept a close eye on the tornados that touched down bc our lame dish net stopped working at the first horizontal rain drop! On the flip side it was a spectacular light show with- 3hrs of sirens blasting. I'm just running on coffee right now lol.

Just thought I'd throw out a "hey WE o~Kay" and "tank ya!"
(=^}

DDD

Wow. Sure glad that you all are ok and hope our other family members are too. Sounds like it was a major problem for many. Hope you can get some shut eye. Hugs DDD

donna723

My brother's first wife, oldest two kids and two grandkids live in Alabama, very near where the storm damage was. They're all OK but from what I understand, some of the damages were not that far from where they live. They're near the same little town where most of the downtown area was destroyed by tornados just a few months ago.