Just sayin'

SuZir

Our first snow has also come - and gone a week ago. Today has been really nice autumn day with 45 F and sunny. So we are back to normal, for the moment at least.

dstc_99

Thank God we don't get much snow here. Maybe a dusting every once in a while. I can always drive up the mountain if I want to see it.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
KTmom, I'll take the cold over the heat anytime for the most part. I don't mind cold. One can always bundle up.

Right now it is 51* out and sunny. Nice day. They are calling for snow showers overnight on Friday/Saturday.

It's not cold enough to stick by far.

DammitJanet

GN, I dont know if I could take it as cold as you get but I much prefer cold to heat too. Like you say, you can always bundle up. I cant take off enough clothes to get cold!

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Oh, I'm not happy either when temps hit 25 below without wind chill, but the run of the mill cold doesn't bother me.

We had a week of glorious fall weather and the snow was just a nasty surprise.

BusynMember

Going North, WHERE DO YOU LIVE..lolol! I mean, even in the Frozen Tundra, it was in the 60's today and will be in the 50's at the end of the week. Where is it snowing??

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
MWM, I live in far N Central WI. We got up to 51 degrees eventually today. We also have a 50% chance of snow showers Friday overnight.

nlj

We've had a lovely warm September in Wales, very unusual. But it's changing now, getting cooler, getting darker earlier, rain forecast. I love Autumn (or Fall as you would call it :) ). It won't be so much fun living in a treehouse for my son though through the coming Winter :( . I have a premonition of worry and sleepless nights for me.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
LucyJ,

Try not to worry about your son. From what I've read, he seems well able to cope with the lifestyle that goes along with his choices.

pasajes4

I am so over the endless heat, humidity, and sunshine. I would be the opposite of a snow bunny if I could afford it. I would chase the rain and the snow.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Our weather can't make up its mind. 60 max for a week so I put away the outside furniture and then we got 85 for a week. Monday was 82, Tuesday 65. Our high today is supposed to be 70 but it is 55 so I rather doubt we'll make it there...

Californiablonde

I am so over and done with the heat. We had a massive heat wave a couple of weeks ago where it got into the 100's. It finally cooled down to the mid 80's last week. Now it's supposed to get up to 100 again by Friday. I don't do well in extreme heat. It makes it hard for me to sleep. I just want my fall weather already!