Just spoke with ILovemyson on instant messenger

mstang67chic

Going Green
She wanted me to post an update for her as she's been very, very busy.

Her son has a great teacher this year in a new school and is doing great! He's still on his medication but will be on a counseling break while they change counselors.

They are preparing for a move to a new place in the next couple of weeks. It's a better place, better area (she said there was a murder last month a street over from her) and better school which is the one her difficult child is attending. She switched him before the move so there wouldn't be as much transition for him.

For herself, she's started an internship at a group home for mentally ill young men. (I threatened to send her my difficult child! :tongue: ) She loves it and it sounds like things are really looking up for them!

She also wanted me to tell you that if anyone wants to email her, let me know and I have permission to pass along her email addy.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Send her my love and tell her I think of both her and difficult child often. I'm so glad things are looking up for her. Makes me feel warm and tingly. :)

I'll have to check to see if I have her email addy.......... I'll get back to you on that.

Thanks for updating us. So nice to hear good news for them.

Hugs

trinityroyal

Stang, thanks for posting this update. Please pass on my love as well and let her know that I think about her and Beaner too.

Glad to hear that things are going so well for them.

Trinity