just stopping in to say hello

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
hello old CD friends and new ones, I haven't been on in awhile. I guess I was feeling burnt and like I had little to offer. I am still in school PT and doing very well. I am praying I do not lose my PT job as things here are scarey, like everywhere else.

I am officially divorced as of 1/30, by default, something that was bittersweet. X is still an addict spiraling out of control and living with an addict (match made in heaven). He hasn't reached out to our sons, other then a sporadic text here and there. Of course he'd say it's my fault the court will not let him see them until he has a court ordered psychiatric evaluation, and of course his girlfriend can't see them at all. I still struggle with the co-dependant yearning of having him back in my life, ecspecially when he calls saying he still loves me, or his girlfriend sends me nasty texts. I know "ignore, ignore, ignore"

difficult child I is doing "ok" and hopefully will have his probation reduced if he completes the next 6 weekends of bootcamp at JVC. He's in a contained class at the HS and they are completely pushing him through, but at this point, I am ok with that.

difficult child II is not doing well, he's now on Lithobid, Abilify & clonodine. Nothing seems to be helping. He's very explosive and irritable and he misses his Dad, it's so heart breaking. But the school says "he's doing great!", anything to avoid spending the money to send him out of district.

hope everyone has been well, ianav;)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm so glad you stopped by. I was also wondering where you were and how you were all doing.

At least the divorce thing is finally over with. You sd sounds exactly like ours. sigh

Hope to see you more often.

Hugs

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Hey there! Missed you -- glad you're still taking classes and employed!

Sorry to hear GfgII is struggling so much. :( Keep us posted.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Amaze,

I'm so happy to hear things are going well for you. Sorry they aren't going so well for your son.

Next time your x sends you an I love you text - text back and say Jesus loves you, but I don't walk on water. Leave it at that. Nothing else will ever help. Know what I mean??

I guess we hope that the finality of divorce and the realization that our once hopeful life together is at an end, and that our children are suffering would make someone grow up - if even just enough to go get that psychiatric evaluation. You would think that they cared - but they don't; because they dont' care enough about themselves to do anything for anyone else.

Reaching out with the I love yous - a little too little too late. Picture him at his worst when he says that - the follow up with the walk on water thing.

Hugs - best of luck to you in school - So what are you going to be when you grow up?

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
Amaze,

Hugs - best of luck to you in school - So what are you going to be when
you grow up?

right now I am in for psycho social rehabilitation, but I think I am going to get my Associates in Social Work and then try to get into the nursing program, gulp, I am scared about this, but I think it's a better fit and more financial security for me for the future.

so glad I found my back I've missed you guys!