Just thanks, "old" friends.

tryagain

Thank you to Scent of Cedar Pasajes In a Daze Seeking Strength Albatross Recovering Enabler
Child of Mine Tanya M
Black Gnat Echolette
And I am certainly leaving others off who have been a friend to me these past difficult years, but please forgive me as my brain has been "renting out too much space" lately, lol.
It is incredible how helpful it is to go back and read old posts and to compare them with my current situation. It kind of scares me that very little changes. A few things get better, but the old patterns don't really vary that much. The pain feels very familiar. Friends, your wisdom is just as fresh now as it was 1,2,3,4 years ago. So just saying thanks. I don't need to post anything today because all I have to do is go back and read the old ones, the advice is there.

SeekingStrength

Ain't that the Truth, Try?

Remember first finding this forum, before we ever posted? Reading through story segment after story segment, so much like our own? and, getting an odd burst of feeling, "Hey, I can get through this! I have comrads who are so wise!" It was the most strength I had felt in years, most likely.

Thank YOU.

Albatross

Hey Try! Nice to hear from you!

I totally agree on the wisdom distilled in this place. Some of the wisest people on the planet post here, I believe. I am truly blessed to be able to benefit from their kind advice.

Scent of Cedar *

Hey, Try Again!

:starplucker:

:hugs:

Cedar

It sometimes does help to post, Try. And to receive particular response, and to learn from where the thread goes.

So very nice to see you!

blackgnat

Oh,tryagain, thank YOU so much for your thanks!

I don't know what I would do without this place-it is a Godsend.

Even though I KNOW what I'm supposed to do, I don't and can't always do it, so to be able to just process here and know that people will understand, is nothing short of a miracle.

Stay strong, warrior! :)