Just want to say THANK YOU!!!

B

bran155

I cant put into words what this board and all of the wonderful people on it mean to me. Connecting with all of you really does make a difference. I really do gain strength from the kindness, support and much needed advice that I have gotten from my cyber friends here. Even though we dont really know each other there is a real connection here. It is so nice to be able to communicate with people who really understand how difficult this journey is. So, I just want to send out a big "THANK YOU" and many {{{HUGS}}} for being there for me, sharing your personal experiences with me and teaching me more than any book, doctor, therapist or social worker could have.

God bless all of you and your families. :)

MyFriendKita

It is nice to be able to "talk" to others in similar situations and know you won't be judged as a bad parent because you have an out of control kid. I honestly think this board saved my family--that sounds melodramatic, but I think it's true. I'm glad you feel like you've gotten the support you need as well.

Fran

Former desparate mom
It's was such a sense of relief to find this community.
Your welcome and hope you stay around to welcome the next wave.
It's odd for us old timer's. We literally watched each other's children grow up. I think I have been around about 10yrs. It's been a support in many things other than difficult child but I know I always have a sympathetic ear or two.

Glad you found us.