Just wrong - laugh for Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
Oh....and Jo G.....everytime you say MONKEY BOY - THIS ...THIS IS WHAT I SEE IN MY MIND.

Twisted....but still.....funny.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Cute! Although, I must admit that when I see Monkeyboy in a thread, I think of that older SNL character where the guy was in almost like a Tarzan type outfit, jumped up on stuff and ate apples very quickly. (to the point of spitting them everywhere) I want to say it was one that Chris Katan did but I'm not sure.

donna723

Believe it or not, I "semi know" these two! This picture came from the Boston Terrier message board I go on all the time, and then was entered by their owner in the annual Halloween costume contest on "littlebeasts", another Boston website. This was from the 2006 costume contest. Needless to say, they won!

They are dressed as the flying monkeys from "The Wizard of Oz". Their "mama" made these costumes for them. That's Mickey on the left and Seamus (Shay-mus) on the right. Ain't they cute!

susiestar

Roll With It
I love them both!!! The cat reminds me of my 1st one, Saracen (because she walked in and took over one day - litter-ally). The little dogs are just the cutest ever!!!

Thanks for posting these!

Susie