just_keep_swimming

Hi dreamer,

Sorry, just saw this. My back is ok, able to do a little more each day. Frustrating that it takes so long but starting to see a little light at the end of the tunnel.

husband and I had a long talk this evening. I think he is trying to understand more of where I was coming from and me, him. Things are not great, but at least the line of communication is opening up and we are trying to see things from the other's point of view. He is seeing that I need to get into something to do with kids and that foster care is probably the way to go. It will allow me to still be home for our kids, bring in a little bit of money each month and is something I love to do.

Now it will be trying to convince the licensing people (someone new is taking licensing witch's job as of the 6th of April) that we can take in one infant and Aly won't fall to pieces!! I have my niece and nephew for the weekend (ages 4 yrs and 5 months) and she is doing awesome with them here. She has always done great when I have had fosters here.

Anyways, no real decisions yet, but at least we are talking.

Thanks for asking!

Hugs and love,
Vickie

TerryJ2

Oh, Vickie, talking is a GREAT start!!!! A huge pat on the back to you. (Oops, I mean, a soft pat... I want your back to heal.)