justin beiber broke keyana's heart

buddy

He did that a while ago, I remember them talking about it on Ellen. Poor girl. her teen idol changed his look.... just the first of many heart breaks... that girl is going to have lots of boys after her ... she is just too cute.

DammitJanet

I know. Last year for Valentines day I think it was, I ordered her a set of clothes (jeans and Tee shirt) that were customized with Justin Loves Keyana on them. They had his picture on them and hearts. They were really well done and they came in a box addressed to Keyana ...with a card that said...with all my love Justin B. Oh my gosh she was over the world with those clothes. She wore them everywhere. She wore them to the circus a few weeks later and people asked her where she got them and she said...Justin sent them to me...lmao. People asked her all the time if she was his girlfriend and she blushed and said yes.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
You know, this is really awful, but I can't stand that boy. It's actually nothing personal. It's the media hype. I'm sick of seeing his face everywhere, sick of hearing about him, especially every teeny stupid little thing. by the way, I have the same issue with any performer the media do this with. Aubrey should be glad she knows nothing about him, cuz Nana would be having none of that nonsense. lol

She blushed and said, "Yes." How cute is that??? That perfume of his smells pretty good. I'm ashamed to admit.