KAILIE IS HERE!!!!

BusynMember

She is so beautiful. She is BIG...over eight pounds...and looks a lot like Julie, kind of Korean. What a lovebug. Can't wait to get my hands on her this Thursday when we visit for the weekend.

Anyone who wants to see a pix of the baby can PM me and I'll tell you how to find my FB. I don't use it much, except to crosspost for dogs and cats who need homes, but sometimes I put on family stuff, like the baby's picture and I don't mind people looking at it. It's not set to private because I need everyone to be able to see the dogs.

Anyhow, I'm going to sleep. Been a very hard day, very busy, very happy!!!!

Childofmine

one day at a time
Welcome to the world, Kailie! May you have all things good in your precious life. You have a great and wise grandmomma!

Warm hugs for you MWM!

JKF

Congrats on the arrival of beautiful little Kailie!! I am beyond thrilled for you and your family MWM!!!!!

Sent using ConductDisorders mobile app

Nomad

Staff member
Congrats!!!!!!!:D

My first (and only right now) was due on July 2 two years ago, but ended up coming on July 4. Birthday time! (My easy child's child)

BusynMember

Thank you to all. We just got to order some pictures from the hospital's photographer. She is absolutely gorgeous with a full head of hair and she looks just like Julie did and does. It is so amazing to see her child now since I didn't see HER until five months old. I can't wait to get down there tomorrow and hug her to death. This is truly another great episode in Julie's hard fight and happy story. I am so grateful.