Kanga in new psychiatric hospital

JJJ

Thanks to all of you for your prayers and good wishes. The "gatekeeper" declared Kanga still in need of acute in-patient services and she was transferred to the child/teen inpatient psychiatric unit of a major medical hospital this afternoon. I met with the charge nurse for over an hour and got to meet with the educational teacher as well as meet 4-5 other staff.

I am now in need of 3 more reports from the professionals and my grant application is complete. I hope to submit it Friday. That will start the 35 day waiting period for an answer.

Now, if only I can get the professionals to complete their reports in the next 48 hours...

F

flutterbee

I'm glad that it went the way it needed to and the way you were hoping for.

I think Star is running around with a blow-torch. She could use it to light a fire under the professionals bums....

PersonalEnigma

Sounds like she is on the way to getting some help. Thanks goodness she's still in care - she needs to get her life in control again before she is ready to come home. Good luck with the new hospital!

susiestar

Roll With It
I am so glad she is where she needs to be right now. And I will send fiery thoughts to the experts' tusshies to light a fire under them regarding the paperwork!!

HUGS,

Susie