Kanga is at Residential Treatment Center (RTC)

JJJ

husband and I delivered Kanga to Residential Treatment Center (RTC) today. We are back home --as in all of us living in our home -- for the first time in so long. They called yesterday and said she could have the bed today. I'll post more about the Residential Treatment Center (RTC) later, I just wanted to share our good news.

looking4hope

Congrats on finally getting Kanga into a Residential Treatment Center (RTC). I know you've been struggling with this for a while. I hope that it brings some peace of mind to you and your family, while giving Kanga the direction she needs.

mstang67chic

Going Green
So good to hear! She's where she can get some help, the rest of you are HOME and TOGETHER and hopefully you can relax for a while. Hugs.

M

ML

I am sorry for all that your family has been through. I sure hope you can enjoy some peace for a while.

klmno

Thank goodness everything is finally in place. I read a thread of yours some time back and it sounded like she might do ok with adequate help. I wish your family all the best-
Keep us posted!

meowbunny

I'm so glad she is in placement. Even more, I'm thrilled you and yours are again together.

I hope she does well in the Residential Treatment Center (RTC).

HUGS

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
While it is such a hard thing that any of our kids would even need this. I am so happy she will getting help. I hope this will bring your family some comfort and peace. Safety for all of you...

witzend

Finally, some respite for you. I hope you will get some rest, and Kanga will get some help. Both are much needed!

Wiped Out

Staff member
JJJ,
This is great news! I'm glad Kanga is where she needs to be and that the rest of you can be together again. Hugs.

navineja

How great for you all! To have all of your children in a safe environment while having the family (mostly) together must be such a relief. Best wishes for things to continue to improve from here.

trinityroyal

JJJ, so glad to hear that Kanga is in a place where she can get help, and that you and your family are able to settle down and have some respite.

Keep us posted.

Trinity

TerryJ2

Whew. You get a break! I hope it works out well for Kanga. I've got my fingers crossed. Thanks for letting us know.