Karmaloop anyone?

susiestar

Roll With It
I have spent the last hour going through various sites to see if I can find running shoes for husband at a reasonable price. As I was going through some of the sites with discounts posted on ebates.com, I ran across Karmaloop.

I clicked on it because it was new to me.

Seems like stuff some of our difficult children would like. More aimed at that age group than husband's, LOL!

Karmaloop will give you 6% of the purchase back via ebates.

Right now they have a fair amount of merchandise marked down, with prices starting at $5 and discounts as high as 95%.

If you spend $50 then you get those prices. I think they have free shipping on orders over $50 also. You MUST choose $50 worth of stuff to get the prices.

Not sure anyone wants this or needs it but it might be a way to get some carrots to hang over a kid's head.

www.karmaloop.com - they even let you pay with paypal.

If you go to ebates.com first, register, and then click through to karmaloop from there you will get the 6% back via ebates.

TerryJ2

I checked it out--from your subject heading, I had the crazy idea it was a food, LOL!
My difficult child wears his uniform 5 days a wk, and sports gear the rest of the time.
At home, he literally walks around in boxer shorts.
Not very demaning there, LOL!
His fave clothes are sports team shirts so we will pass on the website, but thank you for the look-see.