Kay and Lee at their latest

BusynMember1

I didn't need to learn this, but a nephew of mine was at a club last night and saw them there. It wasn't pretty.

First of all, Kay did not even wave to him. She acted as if she didn't know him..Now Lee and Kay have been evicted from their apartment. Where does the money come from to go clubbing??! And they were both ordering drinks too. A lot!

As the night went on they got loud and boisterous and Lee shoved her to the ground and the.police came. Nice huh?

Nephew left before the conclusion. If the past tells now, Kay did not press charges. Or maybe she hit him first. Nephew didn't see the whole thing.

I wonder who was watching jaden?

This nephew goes to school in the town they live in but never saw her before.

I am.crawling inside, almost expecting her to try to call Amy. We blocked her. So far nobody heard anything.

I can not imagine (well, I can and that's the scary part,) how they have money to go out.

Going to work today. Throwing myself into it. Have to stay busy. Praying like crazy.

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
Oh my gosh that is so crazy!

I bet you were worried about little J.

I bet you wished you did not even know this "scene" happened. I would!

JayPee

Sending good vibes...
I'm so sorry you had to hear this. I'm sure it was disappointing to learn "nothing much has changed".

You're good to keep busy and focus on you and your life. That's how we get through this.

Prayers going your way.

Crayola13

That is very troubling. When this happened to my friend, police got CPS involved. Even though her kids weren't being beaten, CPS said they would put her kids in foster care if she didn't leave him. They said if he beat her, he may do the same to their children, even though he never had. This was a shock to her because they had been married 12 years, and he had never laid a hand on her. If Kay didn't press charges, the police may not get CPS involved.

The eviction is upsetting. Do you know where Jaden is?

You must go worried to death about Jaden. I guess they're living in their car.

BusynMember1

We tried CPS. They did nothing.

Yes, I am troubled but I dressed up and am going to work soon. I'm so glad they live in another state so that Kay can't just show up here or, worse, at our business.

Blindsided

Face the Sun
I didn't need to learn this, but a nephew of mine was at a club last night and saw them there. It wasn't pretty.

First of all, Kay did not even wave to him. She acted as if she didn't know him..Now Lee and Kay have been evicted from their apartment. Where does the money come from to go clubbing??! And they were both ordering drinks too. A lot!

As the night went on they got loud and boisterous and Lee shoved her to the ground and the.police came. Nice huh?

Nephew left before the conclusion. If the past tells now, Kay did not press charges. Or maybe she hit him first. Nephew didn't see the whole thing.

I wonder who was watching jaden?

This nephew goes to school in the town they live in but never saw her before.

I am.crawling inside, almost expecting her to try to call Amy. We blocked her. So far nobody heard anything.

I can not imagine (well, I can and that's the scary part,) how they have money to go out.

Going to work today. Throwing myself into it. Have to stay busy. Praying like crazy.
Busy, this is why I have had to tell my family I don't need to know, so unless it is something positive, my other children know not to. It puts me in a tailspin. However, there are always others who are not aware. All we can do is change the way we react, which as you know is to work through your thoughts today from a neutral position and let go.

I am so sorry. I pray you can find your safe place.

ChickPea

I hope you can get it out of your mind.
I'm also pondering on your post. I know so much. Right now I feel like I need to know, but I hope to get to a point where I just don't.

Here's to a peaceful day...

WiseChoices

I am glad to hear you are taking care of yourself, doing what you need to do for you and your own life.
Kay and Lee do not seem to be in a good place at all. Homeless but partying. Spending money instead of securing shelter. Getting into public fights. Having police involved .
I can see how you would be very concerned about Jaden. Praying for all of you !

BusynMember1

Thanks.

Not homeless yet. Squatting.

It's time for Amy to try and see if she can involve CPS and get custody of Jaden. We have been.talking on and off all day.

Thanks all.

louise2350

I'm so sorry, Busy, for what you must feel inside. I think some things are better off not knowing. I hope you regain some peace. Prayers for you and the little grandchild.

BusynMember1

Thank you so much. In a way, I'm glad I know only because Any is mad now and is going down to the city to talk to a lawyer about Jaden's well being. This will not be easy, but she wants to get Jaden out of that house.

Triedntrue

This may be a challenge i hope she keeps up the fight. I said this before and i know you have but document everything. If it is a text they may ask the person it was sent to to verify it in court. Best of luck to her and jayden.

Beta

Busy, I'm so sorry. I can imagine how concerned about Jaden you must be and trying not to let those thoughts run wild into imaginings. Prayed for Jaden and prayed for Amy to be able to get somewhere in having him removed.