Keep Janet and her family in your prayers please

DDD

Sending my most caring supportive thoughts as you travel the sad road of loss. I'm sure the deep love that you felt for your Dad brought him great comfort. May the pain of this week be diminished by the knowledge that you wre a loving and caring adult daughter. Many hugs. DDD

LittleDudesMom

Janet,

Sending hugs and prayers of support your way. I was the one that got up and spoke at my daddy's funeral. Trust me, you will feel his strength lifting you if you stop to feel it. I know I did.

Sharon

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I am standing right next to you, my arms around you to comfort and console and lift you up during this painful time. Sending prayers for you and your family.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Janet, I'm sorry I'm so late on this. I haven't been online much. I'm sending comforting hugs and a strong shoulder to lean on to you and your family. You know we'll be there with you in spirit holding your hand and supporting you in any way we can.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Janet,

I'm so sorry... I can't think of a more beautiful and touching way to honor your father then to bury him on Pearl Harbor Day...

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers... So many of us will be with you in spirit Tuesday afternoon as you get up to speak about your dad... I hope you'll be able to feel all of our love and support and somehow, it gives you a bit more strength as you begin to talk...

Many, many hugs... SFR

klmno

((HUGS)) You and your family remain in my thoughts. It's never easy...maybe being burind on Pearl Harbor Day will ease the blow thru the holidays at some point in time. Did someone contact VA? They can arrange (or tell you who can) for him to get the acknowledgement he so much deserves at his burial.

M

ML

Praying for Janet's family, lifting them up and asking the good Lord to embrace them and draw them even closer together during this dark hour.

busywend

Janet, I am sorry for your loss. We will be there on your shoulders to hold them high and give you strength.

HUGS!