Keyanas mom is pregnant again!

DammitJanet

We all knew it wouldnt be long before she was working on baby number 3 and have been surprised it took this long. She came to pick up Keyana tonite and was so obviously showing it was too hard to hide. She tried to deny it but she finally came out and told Cory. She is 4 months along. This one is a boy and supposedly her husbands. She has been married since late July 07. Oddly enough that is the last time Cory slept with her and the time when Cory stole my checks....lol. At least we dont have to worry that this baby is his.

She married a soldier boy and I have no doubts that she did it with dollar signs in her eyes figuring if he dies she gets the insurance money. Cha Ching!

This daddy will be overseas when this baby is born. I wonder who she will pawn this baby off on. Her mom has her first one in conjunction with his father now, we have Keyana, I wonder if she will take this baby or split it off with this boys parents.

Another baby...I am betting we get more and more Keyana.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Janet

She'll probably push this baby off on the boy's parents. She's got a pattern going, why break it now? Sad.

Hopefully the boy's parents are like you and Tony and the new baby will have someone loving and caring for it. I have a feeling Keyana won't be seeing much of Mommy after not too long.

Lori4ever

I also think you'll have Keyena more. It is sad that she would be that way, but I also think Keyena is way better off with you and her grandfather, especially since Cory is living with you.

KTMom91

Some people just don't learn...I feel sorry for this new little boy. So glad Keyana is with Gramma and Grandpa and her daddy.

susiestar

Roll With It
I feel sorry for baby #3. Are you sure it can't be Cory's? (I may have missed some of the story here.) If she tries to say it is Cory's insist on a DNA test. Poor Keyana, before too much longer she won't have her mom much at all, will seh? Keyana is a lucky little girl to have her daddy, you and Tony though.

Hugs!

everywoman

For gosh sake---it's called birth control. And it's free!!! What is wrong with these young girls. I worked registration at my school last week and it was more like day care registration. I've never seen so many babies having babies in my life!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well,

She seems closest to YOU so I think YOU will have this baby boy along with his sister because Keyana will need to know SOMEONE in her family besides her Dad.

Fran

Former desparate mom
I don't get it.
Is she too lazy or too dumb to use birth control? I can see being naive the first time but to have three pregnancies with no visible means of support is a pitiful excuse for a life or a mother for that matter. There isn't enough insurance to support a child forever. It's a struggle with two parents employed if you want to do right by the kids.
:2dissapointed:

DammitJanet

Well...this last baby ...dad is military and keyana's mom is now a cna. They are working...that just doesnt cross over down into her first two kids it seems.