Kind of in the dusk...

T

toughlovin

Hi all,

I dont really have much news about difficult child. I watch FB and every now and then he sends me a private message. I have no idea how often he gets on but I dont think it is everyday. Last I saw he had made it back to LA and so I sent him a message that a phone was there waiting for him with my friend. Havent heard anything from him though..... but I am in a better place about it all. At least he is in touch now and then so I am not totally in the dark.... but it is probably much better for me that i dont know all that is going on because I am guessing it is probably not great... so better not to know... but the little contact i have lets me know he is still alive.

And we made it through the storm Sandy without a problem... lost power for a while but we had some backup power and so it was really pretty painless. A day safe at home with stormy weather outside is always kind of nice...

TL

Nancy

I'm glad you're ok TL. I'm glad difficult child is back in LA instead of traveling around the country by himself. Hopefully he will make contact with your friend and get the phone. I know what you mean about not want to all the details and yet longing for contact that he is safe.

Nancy

buddy

Glad you were not too inconvenienced by Sandy (q asked why they named it that ...wanted to know if it was raining sand and so it made everything sandy ....some of the coast pics look like he was right ).
Glad difficult child is ok too. I can't imagine how it feels. Take care of yourself ...thinking of you.

P

PatriotsGirl

(((HUGS))) I have faith that he will come around and want something more for himself...