?? kinda confusing

Andy

I just hate when a doctor ends with, "I don't know". That statement should be an automatic referral to SOMEONE!

What a difficult position. I would almost consider the hysterectomy next just to see if it will take care of the pain - if no one is able to figure it out.

I hope you are not doing too much work for Easter. You need to relax and let others do most of the prepping (you can help, just take it easy and don't stress).

Jena

hi guys. thanks i appreciate it.

I got up today and felt slightly normal the dark circles around my eyes seemed to be a bit less. so i did food shopping, easy child had her first hair appointment that she was paying for with her pay, cute so there we sat for 3 1/2 hours she got her first highlight done.

i came home tried to bake had been on my feet all day and it kicked up again. so i'm sitting now i'm wiped out lol, wow. make up isnt' even helping at this point, soo soo scary lol, tmrw will be insane and i already told boyfriend who is wiped out also (he had to work all week long no days off) that tmrw I am not killing myself as much as i want to. we also have 5 kids tmrw night. i'm back to work monday regardless.

thing is if this is something, i've gotta fight it anyway. i'm not a sitter downer......

it's funny im just not used to have limitations

ct - 3 time survivor?? sheesh

K

Kjs

Praying things turn out ok.

I had a total hysterectomy due to a uterine tumor. Totally took care of the pain. Tumor was benign. Just wish someone would of TOLD me that I would be thrown directly into menopause.

Will the doctor discuss this kind of surgery?

Hoping for the best.