Kris Kross

witzend

I (accidentally) wore my shirt backwards today at work all day long until it was nearly time to go home and I looked down and saw that the logo that should have been there wasn't.

Just saying'. Been one of those days.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Nah...it's really one of those days when you realize suddenly that you've been wearing your bra backwards. (not a problem I would have...on the rare occasions I wear a bra, I need an industrial strength model)

Being embarrassed stinks, did a lot of people see you? I hope you had a nice evening at least.

I would have like to trade your situation with mine- I had 4 wisdom teeth pulled, had to go back to the office for excessive bleeding, can't talk right, pain.

Tomorrow will be better!

donna723

And nobody said anything? I once wore my jacket inside out for at least half the day -I was so out of it that when somebody did mention it, I had no idea what she was talking about! :tongue:

tiredmommy

You want to feel better? I just realized as I was getting ready for bed that I wore my underwear inside-out. All day. :hammer:

everywoman

Kriss Kross will make you wanna jump! Jump!

I have been known to wear two different shoes to work. Early in the morning, navy and black look really similar.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Trust me on this one--if you really have to seek emergency medical care, you won't give a darn what your underwear look like!

To this day, a few years after my medical emergency, I have no idea what my underwear at the time actually looked like.

All I know is that they were in such a hurry to get me into OR that they cut my clothing off of me.

Didn't mind the undies, but they wrecked a fairly new set of PJ bottoms.

donna723

I once took off for work still wearing the ratty old mud-covered pair of clogs that I slip on to take the dogs out! Luckily I had to stop to get gas a block from my house and I noticed it when I got out of the car, so I was still close enough to run home and change shoes. :ashamed:

DammitJanet

LOL....I have worn my shirt inside out before. Somewhere along the way Tony noticed it...usually about the time we were coming back inside the house!

GN...I have no clue what I had on when they took me to the hospital last year. I doubt I even had on underwear considering they took me from my bed in the morning. Thinking about it, I could have been buck naked! I do sleep that way sometimes. Gosh, now I am concerned...lol.

trinityroyal

I have done the mismatched socks, mismatched shoes and shirt inside out and backward.

I think my worst moment was the day I wore a floaty, gauzy skirt to work on a hot summer day. At about 3 in the afternoon, one of my co-workers came up behind me and unhitched the hem of my skirt from the back of my underwear. Apparently when I'd visited the ladies' room that MORNING!!! my skirt got stuck. And I sauntered around the office like that for hours before anyone told me.

I always did wonder about that advice to make sure you're wearing clean underthings in case you get in an accident. I figured if the accident is bad enough that you need to be taken somewhere by ambulance, the underwear won't survive anyway (either from soiling yourself when injured or from the medicos cutting them off you during treatment).