kris update

Nancy

It seems like every time I update about kris I have bad news. Her husband called me today to let me know she was in the hospital again and is now in a skilled nursing facility to try to build her strength back up so she can return home. She has a staph infection in her cath port still and they can't seem to get it under control but they are trying more aggressive antibiotics now and hopefully change the cath port to her arm in the near future.

kris does not have a phone yet but he promised to call me when that happens. In the meantime if anyone would like her address at the nursing home pm me and I will give it to you.

Nancy

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Thank you Nancy... things just aren't the same without her Reality TV updates!!!
Let her know or husband know that we are circling her with Love!!!

Fran

Former desparate mom
Hope the skilled facility will give her the boost she needs. Give her my best wishes if you speak to her. Thanks for the update.

Jungleland

Welcome to my jungle!
:flower:I was JUST thinking about our Kris and here you post about her, weird!!! I am so sorry she is back in the hospital. Yes, please, would like her address, would love to send her a card or 2. I miss you Kris!! Thanks for the update, Nancy!!

Hugs,
Vickie

N

Nomad

Nancy, thank you for the update.
Kris, prayers and good thoughts going your way.