KTMom on way to hospital Needs Prayers of Support ASAP

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Mary's daughter just messaged me. Mary is on her way to the ER with symptoms of a heart attack.

Board family, let's rally around our much loved member and send up those powerful board vibes of prayer and good thoughts!!!

Prayers going up for you Mary, my friend. Sending all the good vibes I can muster!! I hope this is only a false alarm.

(((((hugs)))))

klmno

Many , many hugs and prayers being sent. I will keep them both in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for letting us know- please keep us informed as she is comfortable with sharing what is going on.

susiestar

Roll With It
Thanks for letting us know. I was afraid of this when I read her earlier post about the chest pain. Will keep her in my prayers!!

KTMom91

I'm back from the ER...no signs of a heart attack. They ran lots of tests, took lots of blood, and found nothing, so they sent me home with instructions to follow up with my doctor.

Thank you so much for your prayers and good thoughts.

LittleDudesMom

Mary,

glad to hear you are home! Did they mention anything about your gallbladder? I can't tell you how many woman I have know who thought they were having a heart attack but ended up it was gallstones. Some changed their diet, others had to have it removed. Just wondering....

Sharon