KTMom on way to hospital Needs Prayers of Support ASAP

busywend

Phew/whew!! Glad it was not a heart attack. Do you have any history of anxiety?

I hope the docs can figure out what happened.

nvts

Another here that's thrilled that you're home safe and sound!

Don't mess around with the follow up! You get to the doctor. young lady!!!

And don't forget to let us know what he says!

Hugs!

Beth

mstang67chic

Going Green
Holy koi! I almost had a heart attack until I got to your update! So glad it wasn't a heart attack. Get thee to the doctor pronto Missy!!!!!!

Mattsmom277

Whew! So glad it didn't turn out to be a heart issue. Do follow up with your doctor, board orders!!! And of course, let us know how you are feeling today!!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I missed this yesterday so you can imagine how nervous I was until I ready your update, Mary! Thank goodness you're ok!!! When is your doctor appointment ?

Hugs,
Suz

klmno

That's certainly good news! I went to the ddr once with chest pains and after a cardio- stress test (or something like that), I learned there are a lot of things that can cause it. But, of course it's better to be safe than sorry and find out what is causing it. Keep us informed!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Mary -

Ask your doctor about mini-stroke. I am so relieved to hear it wasn't a heart attack - but this sounds so much like what I went through before I had my stroke (from stress) - Don't put this off and get to the doctor today! TO-DAY woman.

Hugs & Love (breathing a sigh of relief)
Star

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Well thanks for giving US all one! :surprise: I'm soooooo glad you are o.k.!!! Don't ever DO that again! Ya HEAR?!

((((Hugs))))

TerryJ2

Oh dear!

Wait, KTmom just got back ... you're okay?
Better safe than sorry.
And so sorry for the scare.

I think this means you're supposed to take it easy for a while.