Ladies and Gentlemen... we need another round of Board JuJu for Buddy and Q...

InsaneCdn

For the LONG version of the story, please see here...
http://www.conductdisorders.com/forum/f6/omg-omg-omg-omg-omg-omg-omg-47336/
Buddy had her tour of the Independent SD program that her advocate was hoping would be "appropriate"... and...

Well, Buddy left this morning in knots... and came home without the knots.

So why do we need board juju going that way?

Because now... we just have to help Buddy get Q into that program!

<grin>

Sending all the positive thoughts and good luck charms in my arsenal over to Buddy and company...

Who'll join me?

buddy

We need it! sounds like there could be some politics here so pray, shake, rattle, roll, dance, meditate, whatever you feel will help the universe align for this kid. We really need a break here.

Star*

call 911........call 911
IIIIIIIII pick up a glass? And I throw it down! (((((((BREAK))))))

I pick up ANNNNNNNNNOTHER glass and I throw it down!!!! (((((BREAK)))))))

AND ANOTHER< AND ANOTHER AND ANOTHER>.............and now I have sent you all the breaks I have........and I have no dishes to wash!

buddy

I told the coordinator that I want them to apply and she said she will tell the director yesterday pm...she has not been good with follow thru. this district has the same spring break we do (end of month) so would be great to start him after that....

Advocate things coordinator will drop the ball so she is drafting a demand letter LOL....will email and mail it so it gets there today.

I pray they will accept our application! I really do. Your energy will make a difference, I am sure of it.

buddy

yeah, you think it was a good sign??? OH good keep the juju going then guys! sounds like they ship the app off next Wed..... Little do they know the energy that is going along with it from all of you! Maybe they wont know what hit them!!!!!