Ladies...

F

flutterbee

I'm sorry I haven't been very available.

I've been extremely tired this week, but thought that's pretty much that's all it was. I have learned tonight that I have very little memory of this week. It's very disconcerting. Actually, it really freaks me out. It freaks me out because in the moment, I feel ok and lucid. But, during conversations with my kids tonight - there are just huge chunks that don't even ring a bell.

I don't know if I'll be around much the next few days. I think I'm going to curl up in bed and hide.

mom_to_3

I have no idea what's wrong, but I, like you am very concerned. Maybe instead of going back to bed, you need to go get yourself checked out.............. again. There's just got to be an answer!

F

flutterbee

You know, it freaks me out, but this isn't the first time this has happened. It's happened several times. It's probably the exhaustion and now I'm thinking this must be a flare, even though it doesn't feel like a typical flare.

I really don't want to go back to my neurologist and need to find another one.

tiredmommy

I agree with MT3, time to get checked out again... even if it means a new neurologist. {{{Hugs}}} I can only imagine how scary that must be.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Time to look for that new neuro. I know you don't want to.......I know it's frustrating to even have to think about it. But you should be checked. Might not even be a bad idea if reg neuro can get you in quickly to have him check you while this is going on.

(((hugs)))