las vegas clinic story

babybear

I don't know if anyone has followed this story

http://www.kolotv.com/home/headlines/16145462.html

Turns out my dad was a patient there. He got tested yesterday and should have the results in 10 days. I am just so very angry at the stupidity of this. Double dipping needles??? Are you kidding me???

In the last year he has lost a wife, a kidney, and gone through treatment for prostate cancer. Not to mention complications from diabetes. Hepatitis will probably kill him.

:furious: I hope they go to jail for this.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Live in Vegas...you would NOT believe the attorneys that are hitting this hard. Almost every commercial is about this issue. Hot topic here right now.

Can't believe in this day in age that someone would do this. Hope Dad is ok.

I could give him a list of attorney's names who are going after this. I just have to turn on the TV. ;)

Abbey

Lothlorien

Jail?? I vote for an old fashioned public hanging. I think this is absolutely disgusting!

I hope your Dad is okay.

susiestar

Roll With It
I agree with-public hanging. We have had WAY too much knowledge for anyone to have reused syringes in the last several DECADES. This is a gross injustice, and a sign of stupid pennypinching by people who just did not CARE at ALL what happened to their patients.

I hope your dad is OK. Please take care that he does what he needs to protect himself and his legal rights in this.

Hugs,

Susie