Last call for Myrtle Beach vacation Oct 15-22

Ok...I'm going to try to change husband's ticket home from MB to Sunday instead of Sat. Then buy my own ticket for Thurs- Sun. Tomorrow at work he'll get the flight info. Before I get the ticket can I talk to one of you on the phone regarding particulars? Can someone pm me their phone number? TIA. I am not coming home from work until 8:30, I'm going to easy child's school and bringing him back for the weekend so I'll call you then. Thank you!

Terry, I'm gonna try my best to be there! Can someone give me the address of the condo? and the day and time its available? I'll have a rental car, or husband can maybe just drop me off. I'll look at the airfare when I get home at 8:30, I doubt it's good on this short notice.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I believe I have to work. I was asked to cover for someone on vacation. I did ask for it off when I was hired.....but it is what it is and being low man on the totem pole? I'm not sure I can get there even for a day visit. I'll see what I can do.

TerryJ2

Yikes! It's A Sunday-to-Sunday trade!!!!

Sunday October 16-Sunday October 23. The conf ltr came this wk and I'm just getting to all the mail since I was out of town.

Check in is 4:00 p.m.

No, I never did get your pm, but thank you for sending me the info anyway. I wish I could go, but I won't be able to come because I would have to leave on Sunday. I'm going to miss you, and I hope you all have a great time together!

DammitJanet

Witz it is possible there may be good airfare. I know myrtle runs specials from there out to the west coast...at least to Vegas. Now I have no idea if they go to Portland or not and I am not sure how close you are to that area. I do know they are associated with one called jet blue and used to be associated with Hooters air but not sure if that is still in existence anymore. Dont even know if you would fly on that but heck I would for the right price...lol. I am pretty sure southwest goes there too.

TerryJ2

Wait a min--Klmno, I am confused--this note on p. 1 says you may be able to travel, but another note says you're moving. Just checking ...