Last episode for ER - I will truly miss this show

C.J.

When LA Law left the airwaves in 1994, I didn't think I would connect with the medical drama that would be taking its place. Then George Clooney showed up on my tv screen. Harry Hamlin who?

I've been a faithful fan ever since. There were some seasons (12 thru early 14) that were not great, but I remained a loyal viewer. Latter part of season 14 and this entire season - Wow. The writing has been phenomenal.

Tomorrow night I will watch the show with a glass of Sangria and my trusty box of Kleenex.

How many of you will be joining me?

DammitJanet

I will be there with you. I had stopped watching the show too often after Dr Green left but occasionally checked in. I will miss it. You do get to thinking of tv characters as real life people...lol. I know I am that way with the Law and Order series characters. If I saw one of them on the street I would actually think of them as cops...lol. IceT isnt a rapper anymore, he is a streetwise cop named Finn.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I will be watching also. Have been a fan since the 2nd season and not because of Georgie, although he was easy on the eys, haha.

I just love the blend of characters and how they interact with one another. And I've loved watching some of the newbies expand and grow within the show and other older characters, most recently Dr. Morris. And I love Nela. I will miss her a lot - I'm so glad she ended up working with Ray. I just want to see them kiss one more time!

Tomorrow should be cool as I think many of the older people are going to be back, whether real or in flashbacks, should be cool.

Yep, I am a true ER enthusiast. H will be so thankful when it's over. Hahaha. Thursday from 9-11 is the only night I watch tv and I kick everyone out and turn off the phone.

Hey does anyone know if Grey's is going to be new tomorrow? I don't want to have to flip channels.

susiestar

Roll With It
I will be watching with you. I have not watched every season, but I have watched many of them. I love the way you see the characters having good days AND bad one. I am sad the series is ending.

If you miss the show tomorrow, or want to watch it again, you can watch it online through either the network's website or on www.imdb.com .

Ephchap

CJ, leave some room on the couch next to you for me, okay?

I've been a faithful viewer since the beginning. Yes, there were some lean years, lol, but all in all - a great show. Yes, you definitely feel like you "know" the characters on the show after all those years.

I felt the same way about NYPD Blue. I watched that show from beginning to end.

I'll definitely be teary eyed. It's like losing your good friends.:byebye:

Deb

DammitJanet

Oh gosh...I remember the final NYPD Blue show...I cried...lol. Anyone else remember the final MASH? I think they proclaimed it a holiday...lol.